MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #65
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Cats and Football Forever and Ever!

I find buying phones and computer parts online very convenient but I have never bought clothes online. Not sure I could even if I wanted to, I mean I haven't really seen any clothes in local online stores

Antonov, the guy behind our bank and Snoras bank, has been arrested He'll be tried in Lithuania probably, and our authorities will give the LT authorities full support.

They say they will start to pay back all the bank clients as soon as next week The police say they will have more policemen around the places where people will get the money because thieves will find it a goldmine (lots of cash and lots of old people). Good for the police My money issues are not that urgent so I may wait a week more or so, I don't want to wait 2 hours in a line