MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2011, 08:45 AM   #58
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Cats and Football Forever and Ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Tell me about it. And our tax pressure already is sky-high.

It's utterly disgraceful what happened there.
The weird part is that it's a franco-belgian bank since the 2008 crisis with both sides needing to revamp and restructure. The Belgian side did just that and were back to health. The French side didn't and were in deep financial trouble so their solution was to channel the Belgian profits to the French side which was not enough to cover their losses and left the Belgian side deprived.
(the sad, sad part is that a similar scenario takes place in another franco-belgian bank BNP Paribas Fortis. Belgian profits flowing to cover losses in Paris)

Those bonuses given to top management: one of them said in April this year: "we deserve it". You have to have some nerve to say that.

To make matters worse, the Belgians offered a garantee of 54 billion euro for those bad bonds and the French only 33 billion euros. I have no idea how spineless exactly the Belgians were and how this can be seen as fair.

Bunch of utter mugs running this country, I'm telling you.
And we still don't have a government about 530 days after the elections and yet, the flipping Italo-Belgian leading the negociations "wants more time".
Aaargh.
Those bank people and their bonuses, I mean cannot they really take these bonuses away or smth?
Btw I know you're all eager to know that the Lithuaninan bank criminal was arrested in the UK. I hope they can make all those bank criminals pay! But the Snoras Bank is bankrupt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
Rafa, where was your FH? Why did you let this arrogant prick win?
Sorry about that. Richie in the stands. I need to go to Richie forum for the latest news, why was was he in London, just to support his best mate Tsonga? Nice way to spend a vacation.
And I know Richie appreciates Rafa too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
No problem. It’s different in the U.S. and Canada. I can never remember Canada’s. Ours is the fourth? Thursday in Nov. Theirs is earlier because they have to have it before 18 feet of snow is on the ground and they all move into their igloos.
Happy Thanksgiving! (although I'm late I know) How was the Black Friday?