MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2011, 04:34 PM   #28
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Cats and Football Forever and Ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Rafa carrying the Spanish flag for the Spanish team (Albert Costa, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Alex Corretja and Joan Balcells)
at the Davis Cup 2000 final at Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona. Spain beat Australia in Barcelona to grab its first Davis Cup in 2000.
Alex and Al

Quote:
vamos, vamos Argentina

vamos, vamos a ganar
It will be awesome if Argentina wins DC. Hard to see it happening.

Quote:
Russian sounds so soft, smooth and sexy

Vladimir Kramnik
Big Vlad has a great sense of humor. Russia still has the most advanced chess culture around, here providing the best coverage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
OMG!! A chess livestream... and Merton!
Hi Maria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
20 years ago, Freddie Mercury died...unbelievable that it's 20 years already, only a day after he officially announced that he had aids.
It's one of those events for which I remember where I was exactly when I heard it.
What a band Queen were Too many songs to remember from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Nice to get word from you.

Thanks for the new thread Evita!

I guess Feddie decided not to tank
Thanks star Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
It's funny what some people think about me

In other news, these bank issues are damaging the relationship between Latvia and Lithuania. LT is accusing us of not acting fast enough with our bank when we received the news about Snoras, and we are accusing LT of not wanting to save the bank although we saved our bank 3 years ago (and it had some presence in LT too)
What a mess banks in Europe are these days. I hope they settle the bankruptcy as fast as possible without it turning too messy

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!