MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - US presidential election 2012

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #23
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US presidential election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassquet View Post
We will see. Too many mugs on the other side. He is going to destroy the chosen one. Obama is a campaign master.
I thought Obama was the Chosen One.

I have a difficult time evaluating his "campaign mastery," to be honest.

I mean, on the one hand, there is a sense in which he was simply in the right place at the right time. His predecessor's rock-bottom approval ratings, especially in the midst of a collapsing economy, practically guaranteed the Oval Office to any Democrat who could string together English sentences.

On the other hand, he must have some kind of special mastery, because when I heard his platform of "hope and change" and "uniting racial and political divides," I thought to myself, "People cannot possibly be naive enough to buy that crap," and yet they swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.
Seingeist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote