MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Religious Debate Thread : "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible etc

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2011, 07:49 PM   #134
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Are there famous tennis players that officially do not believe in god?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Nadal I think. Might be more though (and might be that they just don't say it so they won't alienate any fans)
We might surmise from this statements that Nadal is a non-believer indeed:

http://www.religionenlibertad.com/ar...darticulo=5468

Quote:
"To me, religion is the major cause of mortality in history"
Funny coming from someone whose surname means Christmas.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote