MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Religious Debate Thread : "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible etc

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2011, 07:49 PM   #133
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
doesn't matter who I'm talking to, you didn't say where I was wrong

this is not a matter of opinion, it's straight forward logic, if the God of the Bible and his prophets thought and preached homosexuality is wrong, you either follow them which means you believe what they believe or you don't, not so hard is it?

now if one thinks the God of the Bible is wrong in condemning them and not giving them their equal rights, it's hypocritical to keep pretending they accept the Bible as the truth and claim that they follow it

no

you are mistaken, you should learn more about a subject before making statements on it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masih

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_Jesus
That's not the same as the Christian view. Islam does not teach that Jesus was God incarnate or the son of God. All Christian denominations hold that as the center-piece of the religion. (Including Catholics Aloimeh)

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote