MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Religious Debate Thread : "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible etc

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 01:08 PM   #73
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloimeh View Post
How can you possibly call yourself Christian? You make no comment about a woman torching portions of the Holy Scriptures even while attacking me and distancing yourself from true Christianity because of my verbal response to that witch's disgusting acts of arson?
dude, stop. seriously... just stop

you know, i always kind of despised some of those intolerant atheists in the USA for being such idiots towards Christians. however, if there are several like you in the USA, i can fully understand them