MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Religious Debate Thread : "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible etc

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 01:05 PM   #72
country flag Aloimeh

Aloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Oh wow. This thread turned to shit faster than it would take heya to troll a Roddick thread.

First of all, I am what they in the states would call a born-again christian. Secondly, it's worth repeating that Aloimeh is a TERRIBLE spokesperson for Christianity. He seems to love judging others despite the fact that the Bible strictly says we don't have a right to do that since we all fail sometimes.

Whoa. Karin, if you have any trust at all in me as a friend, believe this: Christianity is not as crazy as it sounds. Aloimeh is just the worst representation of this religion. Believe me this once, I know first hand what I'm talking about. Within the Bible there are places which I don't really understand, Deu 22 is one of them, but as a whole it is an incredible book. I have read it through.

However I won't deny there are some intolerant, hateful people in this world who call themselves christians who think the Bible instructs them to hate certain groups. This is clearly not the message of the Bible though, which anyone can see if they study it closer.
How can you possibly call yourself Christian? You make no comment about a woman torching portions of the Holy Scriptures even while attacking me and distancing yourself from true Christianity because of my verbal response to that witch's disgusting acts of arson?

You can bet Djokovic's mom just screamed "Another king is dead" right about now - in the remotest corner - of her bathroom - followed by "The other one is buried." (from tennisplanet.me, following Madrid 2011 Djokovic d. Nadal 7-5 6-4)
Aloimeh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote