MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafa at the WTF 2011

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 12:00 PM   #60
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa at the WTF 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Post-match presser, I cannot listen to it now, hope he'll be OK by tomorrow.
That was weird Of course, I have trouble understanding anyone that speaks English with a heavy accent. So as much as I love Rafa I don't always understand him. He was talking about his stomach problem, but said he didn't eat or do anything any differently before or during the Match. But his stomach problem started during the Match itself. But the interview went off on to topics like Noah's remarks and U.K. Taxes????? And Rafa while saying he still didn't feel "very good" didn't seem concerned about being sick and it was like he didn't have a idea about how he could get feeling better and really didn't seem to care if he got feeling better or not He just seemed totally clueless about everything Which may be some of that was the fact that he was sick and just wasn't himself May be I need a translation of what he said myself? Also what didn't help me was since I'm the only one awake now I had to keep the volume low. I might could have understand better with more volume. Maybe I will try listening to it again when I can turn the volume up.

BTW thanks very much for posting this

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote