MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Religious Debate Thread : "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible etc

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 10:21 AM   #62
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloimeh View Post
Seingeist: I realize more and more that people do not reject the Bible because of misogyny, the problem of evil, lack of scientific evidence, or anything like that. They reject God because they love sin and they hate a God who judges sin, and one who judges it most severely. They will get their just recompense. God has been more than merciful allowing vile creatures who burn his scripture to continue in this state for decade after decade. It will come to an end sooner and later and then these reprobates will meet their maker and feed the eternal fires of hell.
why wait so long, the LORD has given good people like you permission to carry his punishment on Earth before the day of judgement, I say you should go and take care of those fuckers who defile the word of the LORD by your own hands, OT-style

this is what religion does to you ladies and gentlemen, the more seriously you take it, the more vile, despicable and intolerant you become, first he pretends he's a man of science, and now this good Christian and man of God admits he fancy the idea of people burning eternally in hellfire and looks forward to it
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote