MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Challenger Tour Finals - São Paulo on Ibirapuera Gymnasium

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 05:59 AM   #332
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Challenger Tour Finals - São Paulo on Ibirapuera Gymnasium

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurajCrane View Post
I liked the idea. I don´t like WC for Belluci, attendance, TV coverage, in fact, I don´t like it was held in Sao Paolo.

Also I don´t like points for that tournament. If someone win Helsinki, then gets even more than Stebe get. I would prefer 20 pts for win in group, 40 for win in semis and 60 for win in final, cause it should be ultimately the best what challenger circuit offer. It would be good to change the host city for next years.
wc for best brazilian in challenger next time I agree, but they need some excuse to attract the public
attendance was fine in the final despite having not bellucci in the final
tv coverage...looked fine for me at least when I watched...local brazilian tv showed almost all matches
It was held in Sao Paulo because it was sao paulo people that wanted sponsors and gave the idea for this event...imagine that they wanted this as a warmup for brasil open 2012...if the event doesnt work next year it miht change, but i think sao paulo people at least showed good intentions and planted the seed.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote