MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafa at the WTF 2011

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 05:34 AM   #51
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa at the WTF 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefwhit View Post
Say what u like about his results, the truth of the matter is that tihis has to be one of Nadals most consistent years ever. It sucks that his WL record in finals took a severe dip this year, but outside of Djoko's domination over him, he has really had a fantastic year.

Don't misunderstand though, as a fan I'm already over this year and look forward to 2012, but when I really break things down it's both remarkable and equally sad that he reached and lost so many finals this year. Had he just won a single match (US Open Finall, for example) then we'd be talking about how great his year was. So if he was "off" this year, it honestly wasn't by much.
This is very true although sadly most people don't recognize it

And Dee I'm glad you have calmed down now You worry me when you get so upset.

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote