MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 04:02 AM   #1154
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
elite couples only then?

Steffi and Andre are too stiff for my taste. One is classy and the other just got really lucky he was accepted. David and his gf were pretty damn hot in a photoshoot done earlier this year.

Not Elite. I dont know much about Steffi and her mannerism. Ya you can say she is Classy and dignified and all that. But who knows she might "I am a Walking Fairy on Earth" types for those who were really around her. The WTA players and ATP players who might be hitting on her.

But Agassi was a Peoples champ. Most of them could associate with him.. Although the Bugger doesnt reply to my tweets now.

But achievement wise they make a good one.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote