MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Religious Debate Thread : "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible etc

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 04:16 AM   #44
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloimeh View Post
Those are a consequence of what Adam and Eve did. The whole creation degenerated. We, their descendants, and the animal and plant life must endure the consequences of "natural evil."

The vast majority of evil that scandalizes us, however, is what humans do to each other. And you can't blame God for that, no matter how much you try.

Why God permits evil to exist? Because without it there would be no faith. If He were to destroy evil immediately there would be no basis for faith, it would be all about knowledge and fear.
this is very true, it says so in Genesis