MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Religious Debate Thread : "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible etc

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 03:14 AM   #43
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloimeh View Post
How convenient that you didn't notice the part where she talks about burning pages out of Bibles in hotels. Or did you see it and approve?

I'm glad your Christian friends are "nice." I'm also not surprised that you aren't Christian, when they sell you this polite and saccharine story.
You're not very impressed with that, are you?

I don't spew hate. I love Sunset of Age, that's why I tell her what she is, what she's doing, and what she must do to set things right. She hates God, she destroys His word, mocks Him and His followers, and leads a life of sin. She is headed on an express train to hell. She knows now what she must do to avoid it. I've told her and done my part.
but what you are doing is judging people and you dont even know them, i would admit that i did judge people, but its still wrong for anyone including myself and you to judge others! God said "Judge not less not ye be judge", thats the truth, you dont want to judge others cause then you will come out as a hypocrite more than the person you judge, now im not saying that you are not a christian and that i disagree with every comment you made, but sometimes theres a point where you need to tone it down a bit and dont get too much hype into the person who you argue, deal or debate with
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote