MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Religious Debate Thread : "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible etc

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 03:06 AM   #41
country flag Aloimeh

Aloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
What a very Christian post. I'm so glad that none of my Christian friends are like you.

The original post was too long; didn't bother reading it. Sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
good for you! Hopefully you're not one to go around spewing vile hatred like Aloimeh does.
How convenient that you didn't notice the part where she talks about burning pages out of Bibles in hotels. Or did you see it and approve?

I'm glad your Christian friends are "nice." I'm also not surprised that you aren't Christian, when they sell you this polite and saccharine story.
You're not very impressed with that, are you?

I don't spew hate. I love Sunset of Age, that's why I tell her what she is, what she's doing, and what she must do to set things right. She hates God, she destroys His word, mocks Him and His followers, and leads a life of sin. She is headed on an express train to hell. She knows now what she must do to avoid it. I've told her and done my part.

You can bet Djokovic's mom just screamed "Another king is dead" right about now - in the remotest corner - of her bathroom - followed by "The other one is buried." (from tennisplanet.me, following Madrid 2011 Djokovic d. Nadal 7-5 6-4)
Aloimeh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote