MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Religious Debate Thread : "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible etc

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 03:44 AM   #34
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjhb View Post
If he loves the world so much, then why does God allow disasters, famine, disease, slavery, suffering, etc?

To quote Hume: "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is impotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Whence then is evil?"
its not like he was shocked that these acts happen, this world is getting worse and worse, and he of course is watching what is happening, what people like me and you fail to realize that God will judge all of us at the end no matter what, sometimes you have to understand that God did meant for these acts to happen, he expects people to repent against his will and do more evil, and he knows that the world is falling and it will get worst, i was asking God the same question as you were, and now i know the reason, the fact that most people in this world dont even know who God really is, they jus believe in the Man that tell them about God, but are they really telling the truth about God, jus because people go to church, doesnt mean that their saved, in order for you to be saved you must believe in his Word and love God always, you wont understand because you either dont believe in Him or you feel lost that you dont know whats gonna happen

and look what happened to those people who didnt ask God for forgiveness of what they did wrong, they end up dying and have they deal with judgement with God himself, so you cant say that God wouldnt bring justice to the people who did wrong and evil

i use to hate God for letting me go through this pain and suffer i have gotten from people who abused me and made front of me and let my depression get worst, but when i found God on my own it was through spirit, i never thought that i will feel his presence but i did, and he gave me healing spiritually, God is the Holy Spirit, we cant see him but he can see, hear and know all of us, hes not stupid