MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 02:29 AM   #2228
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjhb View Post

Following on from the religion thread, have you got any prog that relates to the Day of Judgement or burning in the fiery pits of Hell?
Plenty of those!

One of the best of all of them, not so much debunking 'religion' at all, but rather bashing those who think that they are 'better' persons because of being religious... of course, Steven Wilson's Porcupine Tree manages this job very well.

Here's their Halo:

The text to this song is over here. Ultimate, spot-on sarcasm.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that back in 2008, Mr. Wilson actually got into trouble when touring in the US, because of so-called... blasphemy because of this particular song.
Way to miss the message!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 11-21-2011 at 02:35 AM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote