MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Religious Debate Thread : "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible etc

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 01:17 AM   #14
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloimeh View Post
I read elsewhere that you were spiritual.
Being a spiritual, sensitive person doesn't have anything to do with being 'religious', which I explained in that very same post just as much.

Quote:
What's clear is that you are not just an atheist. Someone who rejects God and is dispassionate about someone that allegedly doesn't exist, doesn't go to the pains of setting Bible passages on fire - in a hotel of all places.
Oh yes it does. I burn those 'holy' Bible pages in honour to all those who are being insulted in that book, whether you like it or not.

Quote:
Now, God's view on which sin in Deuteronomy pisses you off most, homosexuality or zoophilia, and why?
All of it, as it's obviously conceived by some (or perhaps tons of them) writers with no genuine knowledge at all.

I'm done with you, bye.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote