MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Religious Debate Thread : "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible etc

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 01:54 AM   #6
country flag Aloimeh

Aloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Misogynistic" passages in the Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
Yes, the so-called 'Holy' Bible contains TONS of mysogyny, hatred towards gays, well, in fact, hatred to whatever doesn't fit in with the opinions of 'true believers'.

If that book is 'Holy', well then, I'm Queen Elizabeth I.

Sorry, but I despise it.
Whenever I come across a Bible in a hotel room drawer wherever, whenever (and as you may know by now, I am a traveller) - the first thing I do, is get rid of the awful pages of Deuteronium 22 and the like, burn them up in smoke.

The Bible has special provisions for the likes of you.

Serious question: What coven do you belong to?

You can bet Djokovic's mom just screamed "Another king is dead" right about now - in the remotest corner - of her bathroom - followed by "The other one is buried." (from tennisplanet.me, following Madrid 2011 Djokovic d. Nadal 7-5 6-4)
Aloimeh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote