MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafa at the WTF 2011

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 12:31 AM   #46
country flag Stefwhit

Stefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa at the WTF 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
He was sick! Maybe you need a new "Hero"? No tennis player is going to win all the time and even Roger lost a Set against Tsonga.
I get that sometimes fans prepare themselves for the worse by accepting defeat early, but honestly I hate when people do that, so I totally agree with you.

Even healthy and at his best Rafa would be the under-dog to FedTard on this surface- but let's not totally write off Rafa. Im glad he has more self-belief in himself, than some of his fans do.

Sometimes a single match can be telling, but more often than not there really isn't any carry over of momentum one way or the other. That's just a silly myth that people subscribe to- but honestly how often do u see a player win super easy one day and get his ass spanked the next. Tennis is about match ups, not how u played the day before...if u don't believe me ask Serena Williams.
Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote