MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

View Single Post

Old 11-21-2011, 12:05 AM   #2226
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

To those who might be interested, a I've posted a (rather silly ) review of the ultimately gorgeous ProgFarm Festival at my blog - and it's quite funny to see the band has actually copied parts of it in their guestbook!

Dixit the band/organizers:
"Hi K., thanks so much for your link to your review about ProgFarm! A nice and funny read! Our excuses that we ran out of the wine... after reading all those reactions and reviews, we actually nearly felt sorry that we've felt forced to put ProgFarm to an end..."

Edo & Margriet...

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote