MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Del Potro's News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2011, 07:28 PM   #1146
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Del Potro's News and Articles

No surprise really:

Comeback Player of the Year (voted by ATP players)

del Potro Juan Martin del Potro: The former World No. 4 re-established himself as one of the top players on the ATP World Tour in 2011. He fell to a low of No. 485 in the South African Airways ATP Rankings this past February, after a wrist injury and surgery limited him to six matches in 2010, but climbed to No. 11 by November. The 23-year-old Argentine compiled a 48-16 match record and two ATP World Tour titles (Estoril, Delray Beach).

And he tweeted about it :

Hola! Me daran el premio al mejor regreso del año x mi recuperación durante el 2011.Un lindo gesto que quería compartir con ustedes. Saludos

Hello! Me awarded the prize to the best return of year x my recovery during 2011. A pretty gesture that wanted to share with you. Greetings
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote