MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Happy" Valley... Update: Paterno statue taken down

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2011, 06:49 PM   #96
country flag Mr.Michael

Mr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Happy" Valley... Update: Paterno OUT after 46 years

I saw an interview with a Baltimore sportscaster called Gerry Sandusky. I believe he covers the Baltimore Ravens in the NFL. Well, he just said that these two weeks haven't been easy for him either and he's been doing a lot of explaining. No doubt with a name like Gerry Sandusky. That's just bad luck. They aren't related or anything, the name is just funny.

I watched the Bob Costas interview once again and I found Bob Costas slightly amusing. Yes, he did a great job and asked all the right questions, but his facial expressions were quite funny. There wasn't really any pictures to insert and they pretty much just had to show Bob's face and reaction when Sandusky was giving his stupid answers. Although it seems that Costas has only one expression he still manages to look surprised, stunned, curios, very concerned etc. etc. with the one expression.
Mr.Michael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote