MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Happy" Valley... Update: Paterno statue taken down

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2011, 12:48 AM   #93
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Happy" Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Welcome to the east coast. I hope you enjoy our beautiful fall foliage, our lovely winter blizzards, and the suffocating summer humidity. Yes, we're notoriously sarcastic here, maybe too much so. Where are you originally from? PM me if you'd like.
Oh, it's not the sarcasm that throws me off. It's the anti-American attitudes that go to such extremes that I assume they must be being sarcastic (but they aren't). But this is probably more an east coast urban thing (I live just outside Philadelphia).

I'm from the Midwest, actually (Peoria, Illinois, about 160 miles south of Chicago). I'll be moving back there in a few months.

Oh, and FYI, strangely enough, the summers and winters both are far more mild here than in the Midwest, if you can believe it. Illinois gets hit with some nasty blizzards and scalding summers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Good luck with us East Coasters- and here I am wanting to move out west one day.
Thank you, but it seems as though my time with them will be coming to an end soon.
Seingeist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote