MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Luke Saville Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2011, 05:07 PM   #126
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Luke Saville Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
Luke wins his first round in Traralgon 6-4 6-4. He will now at the very least finish the year with a ranking. A positive for Luke considering he can now actually enter senior tournament entry lists. He will finish top 10 in the juniors this year which will mean junior exception into 3 mens futures tournaments next year of his choice. Obviously you would like to see him start the year domestically through the ATPs, AO, challengers then future and then head over to europe most likely. By that time he may have a ranking high enough to get into tournaments but it is nice to know he has a form of safety net next year just in case.

I would also think Tennis Australia should strongly advise Luke to only enter junior Grand Slams next year and the rest of his tournaments be futures/challengers. Although he will probably begin next year as the number 1 junior in the world which I guess could make things completely different.
Finally.
Let's hope he can do well next year.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote