MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ...

Thread: ...
View Single Post

Old 11-15-2011, 11:38 AM   #71
country flag merryploughbhoy

merryploughbhoy has a reputation beyond reputemerryploughbhoy has a reputation beyond reputemerryploughbhoy has a reputation beyond reputemerryploughbhoy has a reputation beyond reputemerryploughbhoy has a reputation beyond reputemerryploughbhoy has a reputation beyond reputemerryploughbhoy has a reputation beyond reputemerryploughbhoy has a reputation beyond reputemerryploughbhoy has a reputation beyond reputemerryploughbhoy has a reputation beyond reputemerryploughbhoy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eurosport Loses Roland Garros Tv rights

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanky987 View Post
Dunno...Germany as you get every match from 1st and 2nd division, national cup live and in full length, some 3rd division matches live too? What does the UK or rather England get?

It is done by Sky, but established before the company (then called Premiere) started belonging to Rupert Murdoch I think....

Edit: the big US Sports have a better chance of giving smaller teams at least a chance due to the draft system, not who gets what money from whatever TV Company imo. Then again...I still don't think it's much of an even playing field in any of those sports.
You get a better service for the Bundesliga than English and Welsh premier league, In england they show maybe 3 or 4 games a weekend that mostly envolve the top 4 teams and the odd detby game, meaning if you support a smaller team you can't watch it live at 3 o'clock on a saturday unless you go to the game. I wonder why they can't have the same multi match coverage they have for the Champions league for premiership.
merryploughbhoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote