MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post US Open Season 2011

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2011, 06:36 PM   #352
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post US Open Season 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I see Grigor and McNamara have parted company. Can't say I'm surprised and I was expecting this when I heard he brought his dad in to help with the coaching.
I think he brought his dad as a dad, not so much as a coach. Grigor needs his father to help him stabilise his mentality. I don't think it was his deceision, he said in interviews he is not planning to change the coach and seemed quite confident. The Mouratoglu accademy made the change.

I am a bit dissapointed, cause I don't think it was Peter's fault for all these ups and down this season. Besides I liked PMac a lot...

I hope they will find a better coach for him.

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis
nadejda is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote