MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Happy" Valley... Update: Paterno statue taken down

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2011, 09:42 PM   #56
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Happy" Valley... Update: Paterno OUT after 46 years

Where have the parents been? Why haven't they been screaming to the press for years? I haven't been following the details religiously, but if I'm not mistaken, then certain parents have known for years and now they suddenly all go public?

This is sort of like the whole Tiger Woods saga. How is that all of a sudden there all these people coming of the woodwork and it hits the fan all at once?

I'm not saying that the claims are exaggerated at all, clearly this guy is as obviously guilty as Troy Davis, but I'm just wondering why this all comes out now and none of these parents ever filed charges or anything.