MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Happy" Valley... Update: Paterno statue taken down

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2011, 09:01 PM   #54
country flag Mr.Michael

Mr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Michael has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Happy" Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajk822 View Post
There's no point arguing with someone who is in "HE HELPED SANDUSKY **** THE KIDS" mode. At least I learned that this week. Just last week people were saying Joe isn't involved enough to control his team. 70 players, and he wasn't involved enough. Now those same people are saying he knew everything and masterminded a cover up. Right...

Yes, that's a man I'd like to have the opportunity to say thank you to.
There's really no argument here, it's pretty black and white. It's very hard to find anyone who has sympathy for Paterno and rightly so.

And by the way that "mode" thing is very theatrical. You can explain and argue all you want, but Joe Pa fucked up big time. Big time.
Mr.Michael is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote