MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Happy" Valley... Update: Paterno statue taken down

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2011, 06:49 PM   #53
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Happy" Valley... Update: Paterno OUT after 46 years

Paterno and Sandusky were friends for many years. Sandusky had been on that staff for 30 years. If you hear vague reports that he was doing something and then nothing came of it when you reported it, it is natural to trust your friend. Also McQueary had known Sandusky for many years and Sandusky was his fathers good friend, so it had to be a shock to him.

But anything McQueary told Paterno that involved the words, Sandusky,boy and shower should have been been followed up on. I know someone who has been a Penn State fan since the 80's and he said there has always been whispers about Sandusky and some of his boys in the second mile. You have to wonder how much interim Coach Bradley knew. He has also been on the staff since the 80's.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote