MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Ferrero Fantasy Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2011, 12:36 AM   #66
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ferrero Fantasy Thread

I was watching tennis and typing on the computer, with my cat, Peter, sitting on my lap when I was called downstairs. Somebody told me there was someone special who wanted to see me. "Who could it be?" I thought. I got downstairs and saw a tall, slender young man on the other side of the door. I invited him in. He said, "You have wanted to see me for a long time. Somebody told me you liked watching me play tennis. I am Juan Carlos Ferrero of Spain. My friends call me Juanqui."

I thought I would faint. Juanqui then presented me with some tickets to the Davis Cup match in Spain. "A present for you, Edda." I was going to Spain! How exciting!
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote