MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #93
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011

A lightbulb dangerous I saw 2 pics on twitter but of course i didn't know if we see your pen They lost 36/36. Season over unless he goes in helsinki but i don't think . We'll see if he takes part to the Interclub with Marignane in N1A.

Few short videos have been posted on his facebook http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=146996155348419it's very short but he says he continues in 2012 where his priority will be pleasure then of course he would like to play big tournaments not only challengers. His programm will be different than past years more light especially because of that shoulder which is painful by period. He will try to mix the places where he wants to go and the place he has to go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dedibercy.jpg (154.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg picbercy.jpg (69.0 KB, 5 views)
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote