MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "Happy" Valley... Update: Paterno statue taken down

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2011, 04:43 PM   #28
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Happy" Valley... Update: Paterno OUT after 46 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Michael View Post
This is quite true. Once again thank god Tilden is gone. Just imagine him giving Sandusky his public support.

I have been watching some of Sanduskys old interviews on YouTube. The classic straight up blue-collar good neighbour talking BS. Sportscenter did a story about him and it's creepy looking at him rollerblading and laughing with those young guys who were apparently in his program.
Here's the rabid dog that Paterno failed to leash.
Keep in mind he created "Second Mile" to help kids, then used it for his own personal pervertions.

students rioting

Press conference announcing Paterno was fired along with the President. Notice the reaction to the news of Paterno being fired and then the ultra aggressive questions toward the trustee.

Paterno outside his home after news of his firing

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)

Last edited by out_here_grindin : 11-10-2011 at 04:54 PM.
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote