MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - will anybody plan to watch Delpo's trainning in Spain before DC's final?

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2011, 12:12 AM   #5
country flag xbxbxb

xbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: will anybody plan to watch Delpo's trainning in Spain before DC's final?

From the Associated Press:
"Seville will host the Davis Cup final between Spain and Argentina in December.
The International Tennis Federation says the matches will be played in the city’s Olympic Stadium on an indoor clay court. The best-of-five final will be held on Dec. 2-4."

The team will most likely train on site as they will need to get accustomed to the court. Since we are talking about an indoor court, I doubt that regular folks will be able to just walk in and watch the players practice. The tickets will be put on sale this week and they are pretty expensive (around 400 euros for the weekend). Also, I heard that accommodations are already very hard to find in downtown Seville. I suggest you look into this asap if you plan on going. Good luck and have fun!
xbxbxb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote