MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Del Potro's News and Articles

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2011, 05:44 PM   #1129
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Del Potro's News and Articles

Yep. Would like to have some official news. Will try and find some. If you do Lori please update this thread; thanks!

EDIT: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...Withdraws.aspx

Here we go:
Argentine Juan Martin del Potro has withdrawn from the BNP Paribas Masters with a shoulder injury, ending his chances of qualifying for the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals for a second time.

“My shoulder started bothering me in Valencia and it got worse after each round. Now I have to rest and start rehab,” said the former World No. 4, a finalist on his circuit finale debut in 2009.

Del Potro had stepped up his bid to qualify for the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals the past two weeks, reaching the Vienna final and Valencia semi-finals to move up to No. 10 in the South African Airways 2011 ATP Year-To-Date Rankings. He had made his comeback from a wrist injury to compile a 47-16 record and two titles this season.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote