MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 44 : Eckental (Winner : Rajeev Ram)

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2011, 02:35 PM   #94
country flag Challengerslover

Challengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 44 : Eckental (Entry List)

K.Beck d. Brands 6-4, 6-4.

Well played by Karol, he was returning very nicely today and was really solid. I really didn´t expect him to win this match, but it was his best match by far in this tournament and it came in the right moment. Brands didn´t lose a single service game in this tournament till this match, where he was broken 4 times. As I said before, Karol is a kind of player who seems to play like a crap for months and then he comes with great tournament completely out of nowhere. This is just another example of it. Hats down, Karol! Now, he has got almost guaranteed top 100 spot at the end of year.
Challengerslover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote