MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A: Dee wants some questions

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #22
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Q&A: Dee wants some questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post
My wife is enormously into knitting and crocheting; in fact, she enjoys designing and selling her own patterns!

1. What is the most elaborate piece of clothing that you have ever created?

Yes, a very talented group in that season. The season that just ended was extremely disappointing, though.

2. Do you have any "guilty pleasures" that you'd be embarrassed to admit that you like?

Me too!

3. Who are your three favorite bands or musicians?
Thats great for your wife, she must've had an eye for style but is more creative
1) I dont think I made a fabric, but I know that I made a garment which was a t shirt and skirt, but it turn out to be a disaster, it was for a the jonas brothers concert my friend invited me I think about two years ago, and I wore those outfits with high heels and the concert was fun and great it was at the staples center, but afterwards when I was walking to the car my toes started hurting and when I sat down in my friends car I realized that I had blisters, but at least I had fun tho

I actually wanted cristian to win, he was one of my faves in the show and
I liked the fashion show too!
2) I like to put chocolate icing on top of wheat bread and add strawberries w/ sugar on top, I know that sounds disguisting but its soooooooooooo good

thats great
3)um Lady gaga, india or la india(one of my fave vocalist for house music) and michael jackson, I like all music
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com

Last edited by Naudio Spanlatine : 03-12-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote