MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A: Dee wants some questions

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2011, 02:49 AM   #19
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A: Dee wants some questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalMyHero View Post
1) Oh no worries, im currently in adult school taking sewing class for my fashion major, my major is fashion, im also interested in interior and architecture.
1. Do you know how to knit or crochet?

2. Do you like Project Runway?

Quote:
5)I fear God the most, i wonder what would happened if the world would fall apart and people all of a sudden just die outta nowhere, and then what if the wrath of the war comes, its scary to know what might happen if the world falls apart into darkness
3. What do you mean exactly by, "I fear God the most?" (Were your subsequent sentences intended as an elaboration of that statement, or are they unrelated?)

Quote:
7)I would love to get married but i wanna first meet a person and get to know them and be in a relationship before i get married, i want things to be right before that happens, i dont want to rush the situation because that puts soooooo much pressure on the relationship
4. Which qualities in a potential mate are most important to you?

Quote:
11)Oh thats a tough one............imma get back to you on that one
5. Are you back yet: favorite crunchy snack?

Quote:
2)Chilis and resturant is between Foo Chow(chinese food place where Rush Hour was filmed) and Tips House(thai food place)
6. How about favorite low-end fast-food, e.g. McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, etc.?
Seingeist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote