- Zverev wanted some Ice Tea after he won the 2nd set and all ballkids and linesmen were like: WTF? he wants ice tea?
- Petzschner complained as well a lot about linesmen but in a funny way, didn't outburst like he likes to do normally
- One linesmen called a shout out, although the service was already out and the other player just played the ball back...people in stands were laughing badly
even the players were smiling (but shows again, how bad most of the linesmen were
- They wanted 3 euro for a piece of cake
- All players, who have GF, were sitting around with them and kissing them all the time. Krawietz, Brown, Beck, and so on...really annoying.
- Ball kids didn't know, where to roll the balls
- Martin Fischer was complaining about a chairumpire (women) so loudly, that you could hear it on the stands of the CC and people who heard it were laughing as well, as he was really unfair to the women :happy:
- The trains were all really clean and very new (look in my pics)
- might go on Friday again, if Daniel and Phillip win again today