MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~°-*~ Castle is waiting for the new season - Volume 43

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #38
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~°-*~ Castle is waiting for the new season - Volume 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Snowwy (), I see you don't have avatar now. I offer you that popular Canadian player: (As I noticed, he became quite liked during this week)

Haha, I have turned all images off of MTF, avatar, images in threads and stuff.

This is who I should have as my avatar though. :P

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/V...Y2naMOKFOl.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
thanks Snowwy. its good to be back.

hope you and your family are in the very best of health.

so i hear that the clay warrior has pulled out of paris masters. probably a smart move as long as he is practicing on clay.

aint nothing more important than the davis cup at home right now. this has to be the single most important davis cup deal for him ever as far as i am concerned. it will recharge and refurbish his mentality going forward.

nothing like capturing his 4th davis cup win. i think he will get it done.
I always find Paris so interesting with all the top players withdrawing. Hopefully Federer, Murray and Djokovic follow suit.