MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~°-*~ Castle is waiting for the new season - Volume 43

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2011, 11:21 PM   #12
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~°-*~ Castle is waiting for the new season - Volume 43

i think my Gemini demons are about to explode, one person is really driving me insane, the fact that this person thinks that my username is so pathetic and so embarassing, the fact that this person tries very hard to unload my evil side, i really dont know how to think of him other than an evil person, the fact that he makes front of my writing and my posting pics, and calls me a child really makes me think, you know for an american how come my english writing is so bad, gosh these brits and scots like to make me an american look like we can never ever speak nor write better than they can, you know what........i think this is about to be a war between me and this scot

what have i done to this dude, all i came hear to do is cheer on my fave players and make friends, then he insults me, i am human i have feelings
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com

Last edited by Naudio Spanlatine : 11-02-2011 at 11:27 PM.
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!