MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #42
country flag Aloimeh

Aloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
Milosevic's monstrous deeds could not break the strong personal, cultural and historical bonds and friendship between Serbs and Greeks.

massive disparity between the Greek subculture in the States and the Greek culture in homeland Greece.

in other words, Greek Americans are not Greeks.
1.) You are massively wrong on Milosevic and his deeds. Milosevic was no more monstrous than Albright or Clinton in my book. And that's where I'm ending this discussion for my part.

2.) And you are wrong about diasporas in general and the Greek diaspora in particular. It's like saying that the Jewish diaspora was not Jewish because they did not live in Israel for 2000 years. Like hell they weren't!

You can bet Djokovic's mom just screamed "Another king is dead" right about now - in the remotest corner - of her bathroom - followed by "The other one is buried." (from tennisplanet.me, following Madrid 2011 Djokovic d. Nadal 7-5 6-4)
Aloimeh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote