MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #40
country flag Aloimeh

Aloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
That is awful and ending ww2 was so important to leaders that they neglected the grief of victims families.
But in 90s people who did the massacres in ww2 were already dead and making revenge massacres wasn't going to help.
I will order this book, it seems deep
http://www.amazon.com/Bridge-Drina-P.../dp/0226020452 but I also want to read the other side.
I agree with this. Unfortunately, innocent people were murdered in the 1990s because the perpetrators of mass murder during WWII were never punished.

Here are a few documentaries.

1.) The role of the Catholic church in extermination and forced conversion of Serbs to Roman Catholicism:

2.) The cavernous killing pits of Croatia and Bosnia:

3.) The extermination of Serb and Jewish children in Croatian camps specially built for children:

You can bet Djokovic's mom just screamed "Another king is dead" right about now - in the remotest corner - of her bathroom - followed by "The other one is buried." (from tennisplanet.me, following Madrid 2011 Djokovic d. Nadal 7-5 6-4)

Last edited by Aloimeh : 10-30-2011 at 08:27 PM.
Aloimeh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote