MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2011, 06:35 PM   #36
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloimeh View Post
Well, as I said, the perpetrators of WWII were never really punished. Nobody answered for all those murders.

There are cavernous pits throughout Croatia and Bosnia called "jame" (pronounced ya-meh) which contain the skeletons of tens of thousands of Serbs (and thousands of Jews). They are particularly dense in what is called Herzegovina, Lika, Banija, Kordun, and western Bosnia.

The Communists did not allow the Serbs to even exhume their victims from these pits. Instead, they covered them with cement plugs while the beasts who did the killings roamed free and some even became communist politicians in those municipalities.
That is awful and ending ww2 was so important to leaders that they neglected the grief of victims families.
But in 90s people who did the massacres in ww2 were already dead and making revenge massacres wasn't going to help.
I will order this book, it seems deep
http://www.amazon.com/Bridge-Drina-P.../dp/0226020452 but I also want to read the other side.
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever

Last edited by @Sweet Cleopatra : 10-30-2011 at 06:42 PM.
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote