MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #34
country flag Aloimeh

Aloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
But what exactly happened that it was so easy to kill your neighbor. Were relations totally nonexistent between people before that time. What triggered violence?

I see you edited the post to add 2 incidents. I want to understand why the grudge didn't fade out after many years, and how the relations between people were between ww2 and 90s? Why did violence erupted again in 90s?
Well, as I said, the perpetrators of WWII were never really punished. Nobody answered for all those murders.

There are cavernous pits throughout Croatia and Bosnia called "jame" (pronounced ya-meh) which contain the skeletons of tens of thousands of Serbs (and thousands of Jews). They are particularly dense in what is called Herzegovina, Lika, Banija, Kordun, and western Bosnia.

The Communists did not allow the Serbs to even exhume their victims from these pits. Instead, they covered them with cement plugs while the beasts who did the killings roamed free and some even became communist politicians in those municipalities.

You can bet Djokovic's mom just screamed "Another king is dead" right about now - in the remotest corner - of her bathroom - followed by "The other one is buried." (from tennisplanet.me, following Madrid 2011 Djokovic d. Nadal 7-5 6-4)
Aloimeh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote