MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2011, 05:45 PM   #19
country flag Vida

Vida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Serbs regret ideas of Milosovic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
Did all of your family have bad ideas about him? Was going against him hard? Like it was hard for you to admit it in all places cause most people supported him? Was there a definite opposition within Serbs that thought his ideas were dangerous?
me, my family and all my friends were against him as were all informed people. who supported him were blind pensioners, some peasants (also blind), and social rejects.

numerically, majority was against him (at least after 92, when it became clear what was going on with him), but he inherited the crocked system from the past and manipulated it very effectively that it was very difficult to overthrow him. it was finally done in 2000 after a massive demonstrations.