MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 30-year-old Lopez for first time in Top 20

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2011, 04:44 PM   #41
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 30-year-old Lopez for first time in Top 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yungos View Post
Yungos is making the point that Lopez is a fantastic claycourter. Yungos just said that Lopez played out one of the matches of the year in Madrid against Roger Federer. Yungos notes that the match featured three tie-breakers
I WANTED LOPEZ TO WIN THAT MADRID MATCH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD I WAS CHEERING THE HELL OUTTA HIM, HE HAD FED IN HIS ROPES HE OUT SERVED HIM AND OUTPLAYED HIM THROUGHOUT, I WAS HEARTBROKEN WHEN HE LOST THAT 5-2 LEAD IN THE THIRD SET TIEBREAK BECAUSE OF THAT MISSED OVERHEAD

THAT SHOULD BE THE MATCH OF THE YEAR TBH, EVEN THO ITS A THREE-SETTER IT FELT LIKE A FIVE-SETTER
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote