MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - James Duckworth Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2011, 11:53 AM   #150
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: James Duckworth Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyOz View Post
Go Duckworth. I heard James was at the same school as Greg Jones (SHORE in N.Sydney). Amazing that two top ten Aussie players, in the same era, were at the same school,
That is actually not as uncommon as you would think. Both Bernard Tomic and Ben Mitchell attended TSS (The Southport School) on the Gold Coast and were actually in the same class! Now both are top 10 Aussie players. I think it is a case of success breeds success. In saying that though I do believe the Brisbane GPS sport system (TSS is a part of GPS) is a gold mine for any sport that is willing to invest money into it (see NRL as reference).
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote