MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 30-year-old Lopez for first time in Top 20

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2011, 03:23 AM   #31
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 30-year-old Lopez for first time in Top 20

There was some guy many years back who said that Lopez has the potential to win Wimbledon or something. I don't get what he saw in Lopez to say such a thing? The only thing that pops to mind, is his serving ability and his SV game in general. However, his backhand, was nearly absent. All he could do with it was slice and he was bad at that, but good enough to upset Roddick which shows how pathetic Roddick is. However, this year, I heard he's reduced the slicing, and now he's trying to actually implement a true 1 handed backhand.
shiaben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote